Response to end of the world prophesy on May 21, 2011

Response to end of the world prophesy on May 21, 2011




  For most of my adult life, following my near death experience in 1980 in London, I have understood that there is only one power ... love. I know this. 

 I have three books:  The Immortal Now, Passage from Fear, and Passage from Karma that all discuss the nature of reality, not religion, as that love to the “millionth power” that I experienced when I “died.” 

 Lately what seems like a barrage have portended the end of the world on May 21, 2011.  I was pretty much trying to ignore it, though it appeared on CNN’s web page and places like Time magazine.  

 I drove from seeing my son’s family and wonderful grandchildren and what did I hear three times on the way back ... the complete rationale on why, in spite of the fact that the Bible says that we will not know the time for prophesy, that May 21st is THE day the world ends. 

The speaker jumped from the book of Daniel to Zachariah to Revelation and, oddly, missed the words of Jesus and the rationale was, to say the least, convoluted. 

 I have the greatest respect and love for those who love God in any form at all and seek that in their lives.  I love them genuinely and honestly and hold them in high regard, but it was an unusual process to come to May 21st as the day that God destroys the world ... 
is the saddest of all possible interpretation of the beautiful book that is the Bible.

THREE TIMES! 
Okay. 
Time to respond.

 When I died, I was as present as I am today.  I understand that it is not life, then death, then heaven.  It is not. 
What if that really were the case---no life, death, heaven sequence?   
What if the only place we exist is in the present---without time? 
What if existence were within the heart and within the present?
The question is, can that be destroyed?  No.  Period.  

 The great thing is, not only have people like me actually experienced it, but if you go to any spiritual writing in the world, including the Bible, you can find a greater rationale for God to be the “love to the millionth power” that I experienced to be the only power and all that there is, rather than the fear based paradigm proposed three times on my trip. 

My heart is at peace.  What joy! 
It just is true and the nature of everything.  Whew! 
Glad I took that trip to London when I did.  

~Patricia Grabow∞ 
The Immortal Now