Welcome to 2012





Looking back, it was as if there were many stages to existence: one where the individual is entirely of the physical world—what we call “living”; a transitional stage where the individual as a loving spirit can experience this plane of existence intellectually but does not need to be physically present; and what some might call death, but isn’t, with the white light, all life and all part of the present time.  What if what we call death is simply being present with the Presence of all things in absolute love?   
Much more importantly, what if there is no death---no death.  What if the state of being in which I found myself in London simply was who I am, one with everything, all of the time.  What if there really is no time?  What if there is no sequence of life, death, heaven?  What if it all simply is love in the present?

 What if, then, what we call death, is simply not death at all, but life?
What if the rest is like an image on a mirror of who and what everything is?  I, as self,  look  real, but what if what is real is that love?  At the time, it was almost as though I was struggling to move to the mirror because of the love in my heart for my sons. It took everything I had to do so. Somehow I also knew that they were with me in the present---in the heart---and in the indescribable love I had experienced.


Chapter Two
When we recall loving someone completely, that moment is forever.  It is not that that is ever dissolved.  It is never dissolved.  It does not dissolve, as the individual never dissolves.  The Immortal Now page 1.


~Patricia Grabow∞